TSC Alliance India
Tuberous Sclerosis Complex is a genetic disorder that cause tumors to form in various organs, primarily the brain, eyes, heart, kidneys, skin and lungs. It’s also the leading genetic cause of both epilepsy and autism.
TSAI IS HERE TO HELP:
• Provide information to caregivers, patients, hospitals, schools and other involved institutions about TSC.
• Educate caregivers and patients about management of TSC.
• Organize events, seminars for knowledge exchange with professionals.
• Create a support system in the form of online networks as well as city chapters to share experiences and TSC best manage- ment practices.
• Advocate to improve access to best clinical practices.
Information to help those families and individuals newly diagnosed to understand more about the Tuberous Sclerosis Association. You will find information on how it affects various organs, Signs and Symptoms, Medical Tests and How it is diagnosed. You will also find research papers, the material on webinars, seminars, and events going on in India.
TS Alliance of India supports TSC Individuals and caregivers by providing them with educational resources and organizing networking opportunities with fellow caregivers and medical professionals. We need support in form of volunteers to support us meet our objectives. Find out the various ways to support the efforts of TS Alliance of India.